[OM] Re: Lens questions

Subject: [OM] Re: Lens questions
From: "Tom Fenwick" <super.wide@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 16:34:18 +0100
The 14-54 is pretty good, but only a little faster and about four
times the size of your 14-42.

The 11-22 is probably slightly better, and offers some extra width for
the extra size, and makes a pretty good wide normal zoom, especially
combined with the 50/2 macro which is a great available light lens and
really just the right size for the 410...  (If they would just make a
25/2 and a 12/2 I'd be extremely happy.)

Or you could wait for the 14-35/2 which might not be TOO much more
than the Pana/Leica zoom...

Tom