[OM] Re: 2008 APUG Conference in Fort Collins. If it is film, it must b

Subject: [OM] Re: 2008 APUG Conference in Fort Collins. If it is film, it must be...
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 23:54:33 EDT

In a message dated 7/8/2007 10:23:14 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Hmm.  What about a guided photography tour/workshop in the
high-altitudes of  central-Colorado afterwards?

Hmm, I don't know that I could be as good a guide there as I might be in  the
Texas Hill Country, but I would certainly be agreeable to talking about a
few days in the Suburban taking in some sites.  We might even be able to  scare
up some locals on the list to head us in the right direction or even  travel
with us.  Bill Barber