[OM] Re: Advice please- stage photography

Subject: [OM] Re: Advice please- stage photography
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 07:41:33 +0100
I know it is, Nathan.  I was only play-challenging :-).  I really
like using the E-1 and it's only stock photo businesses which make me
want larger file sizes.  I have an E-500 which has more megapixels
and which is a light and pleasant camera to use, but I can't help
feeling that my E-1 gives me better overall quality.

Chris