[OM] Re: Advice please- stage photography

Subject: [OM] Re: Advice please- stage photography
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 10:48:54 +0200
I have to agree with moose, i recently followed advice from the list and
bough a F31fd as a birtday present fro my wife, in general I am finding
the quality excellent and iso 1600 shots perfectly useable. The only
issue I have with camera is that I gave it to my wife!!

IanW
ers from image noise, and anything above 400 is virtually useless.