[OM] Re: Expose Right? was Advice please- stage photography

Subject: [OM] Re: Expose Right? was Advice please- stage photography
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 12:15:18 +0100
Thanks, Lukasz, or your points about digital exposure.

But I think that your comment about film is largely a matter of
taste.  The advice that I have always followed has been to expose for
the shadows with negative film, particularly monochrome.  And under-
exposing slide film involves a very fine decision since the latitude
is so narrow.  I suppose I might consider it last when deciding on
the exposure.

Chris