[OM] Help - senior moments

Subject: [OM] Help - senior moments
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 21:22:23 +1000
Playing with the Digilux 3 which has a very similar LCD display  info
screen to the E-300 and 400 series. I was trying to remember the
technique for navigating around the items on screen as a shortcut,
rather than going into the menu. Want to see if it's the same but I
can't remember and the instruction manual is useless! Help - how is
it done on the Oly's?

The other brane fade - trying to set Aperture preferred mode and work
out how to adjust the aperture - the little wheel on the back had no
effect at all. It was some time before I saw the aperture ring on the
back of the lens. Duh! It's been a while since I've seen one of those
on a lens. Isn't that nice?!
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx