[OM] Re: 2008 APUG Conference in Fort Collins. If it is film, it must b

Subject: [OM] Re: 2008 APUG Conference in Fort Collins. If it is film, it must be...
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 12:32:34 EDT

In a message dated 7/9/2007 9:34:05 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I was  actually thinking of the other way around. ;)  Have Jeep,  will
travel...

AG

You obviously haven't been in some of those mountain passes in someone
else's Jeep, where you are literally scraping the wall with one side of the
jeep
and you have about a foot or so of road on the other side separating  you from
several hundred feet of straight drop off.  When I go, it  will be in a
vehicle I don't own, with a professional driver and when I am  totally prayed
up and
right with the world.  It may cost a few pesos, but  it is worth every
centavo.   Oh, those little crosses on the side on  the road take on a little
different meaning than the ones along the  freeway.  I'm game if anyone is up
for a
little cost sharing on a driver  and Jeep.  One benefit to that scenario is
that you can close your eyes and  curse and it doesn't bother your fellow
travels as much as if you were the one  driving.  <{8^)  Bill Barber