[OM] Re: [OT] Time - Fluke - scopemeter 123

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Time - Fluke - scopemeter 123
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 22:26:26 +0200
Thanks  Jim,

apologies for saying Tim before, I am making quite a few typos these
days, try as I may my fingers are never in the right position when it
comes to words and keyboards.

I will do a search, what surprises me is that the model is still
supported, rare in this disposable/must upgrade society, well done Fluke!

IanW