[OM] Re: Lens questions

Subject: [OM] Re: Lens questions
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 06:08:29 +0200
Thanks Moose. Do you actually have a day job, or does someone pay you to
be so helpful and thorough here on the list? ;-)

I looked at PTLens but I am reluctant to get involved with another piece
of software. It is not the money, obviously, but I just like my workflow
simple, and so I do everything in Lightroom. I think that Lightroom has
some lens calibration tools, will have to check them out.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands