[OM] Re: F31fd --- was Re: Advice please- stage photography

Subject: [OM] Re: F31fd --- was Re: Advice please- stage photography
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 10:36:51 +0200
Hi Marc,

Firstly thanks for lOoking although this gallery is a holding area for
quick posting to lists such as this.

  This is my wife looking out into a valley (looking a bit lara croft I
thought)  it is a kodachrome (64 I think) scanned with the v700. the one
before it in that gallery is same slide scanned with the coolscan V. If
I recall  correctly it is as it came from the scanner apart from resizing.

Oh and thanks for refreshing my memory on what film can do, in all the
digital stuff I have forgotten. Maybe on our upcoming trip the the UK I
leave the E1 behind and take the OM's instead

cheers Ian