[OM] Re: Olympus announces new lens, list member continues to toss coi

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus announces new lens, list member continues to toss coi
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 12:30:57 -0700
> From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> Meanwhile, there are those of us MAC-using, biodiesel-driving,
> OpenSource-spouting, gun-wielding, Nader-supporting, Olympus-shooting
> recalcitrants living our blissful lives with the cult-status OM and
> E-series cameras.

Ah, AG... it's good to see you can get away with writing something
that would get me shouted off the list had I posted it... :-)

Back on topic: of course Garth is completely right. As proof, recall
that Porsche and BMW went out of business when Chevy and Ford divided
up the car market way back in the '50's.

:::: Dateline: April 15, 2020: President Jenna Bush announces foreign
terrorist cells have been located near the Edmonton oil fields, and
offers "assistance" to Canada in the form of 150,000 US troops, now
massing along the border. ::::
:::: Jan Steinman, http://www.EcoReality.org ::::