[OM] Re: Olympus announces new lens, list member continues to toss coi

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus announces new lens, list member continues to toss coi
From: "Johann Thorsson" <johann@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 13:26:18 -0700
I guess you are right, relative is always rather relative after all.

On topic while I am ranting here - I have been wondering if the new E/P-1/3
whatever they will call it, will have a built in GPS.  Does anyone know
that?  It is not mentioned in the leaked presentation - and I have to admit
that I have no clue if GPS in cameras is usually considered to be a pro body
novelty or a consumer body gimmick.