[OM] Re: Olympus announces new lens, list member continues to toss coi

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus announces new lens, list member continues to toss coi
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 15:37:01 -0500
Johann Thorsson wrote:
> I guess you are right, relative is always rather relative after all.
>
> On topic while I am ranting here - I have been wondering if the new E/P-1/3
> whatever they will call it, will have a built in GPS.  Does anyone know
> that?  It is not mentioned in the leaked presentation - and I have to admit
> that I have no clue if GPS in cameras is usually considered to be a pro body
> novelty or a consumer body gimmick.

Probably a gimmick.

And I vote for calling it the E/P-1/3.  With all those letters and
numbers, it must be good.  As long as it's black.  Black cameras take
better pictures.

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon