[OM] Re: e-1 on craigs list is gone

Subject: [OM] Re: e-1 on craigs list is gone
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 14:24:13 -0400
AG & all,

Since I mainly want the 50-200mm I am open to offering up some of the other
bits to the list. This said some of the kit has already been staked out :) .

I am thinking that I may keep the E-1 and possibly the 14-54mm for a couple
of months as a backup to my main camera (last year I had a tripod incident
while shooting and broke the zoom mechanism on my first 14-54mm). This is
going to be a stop gap for me until the E-321/xp arrives. I had though of
getting a 510 but this kit gives me the AF long zoom as well as backup
potential.

For certain the grip is surplus to me as I barely use the one I already have
so if anyone is looking for one let me know offlist.

Dan S.