[OM] Re: Olympus announces new lens, list member continues to toss coins

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus announces new lens, list member continues to toss coins in jar . . .
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 17:14:40 -0400
Amen! I have to confess I kinda like the way the 510 is set up. You
can get to most of the important stuff--ISO, AF, WB,+ -, etc.--with
dedicated buttons, not to mention the menus are pretty efficiently
set up. I know, I say that and 17 people will jump my stuff to tell
me I'm whacked. Well, save your breath. I know I'm whacked. Or
whooped, or something. Right now, pooped. I've said it before: The
510 suggests the new E-Thing might be pretty nice.

--Bob