[OM] Re: Medium Format

Subject: [OM] Re: Medium Format
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 02:52:44 -0700
David Carter wrote:
> perfect, AND on-topic. I grovel deeply for forgetting what should've
> been obvious
>
> But I don't any worth using, so mentioned those that do work for me.
> Also I have a generic lens shade that should fit

Well, they are on my mind. Somehow, apparently beyond any rational
control of my senses, I seem to have acquired a couple of chrome Sixes,
IV B, I think. 7.5 cm f2.8 Zuiko, 1/200 Copal shutter. And it appears
that between them they have all the bits necessary to become one fairly
nice and fully functional one and a parts camera. And one seems to have
come with a third party shoe mount rangefinder that works. Another FE
focusing Tessar design, I'll bet.

What am I to do with this mess?

Moose