[OM] Re: Darkroom (was: e-1 on craigs list is gone)

Subject: [OM] Re: Darkroom (was: e-1 on craigs list is gone)
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 07:07:05 -0700 (PDT)
> > Bill Barber (NSURIT@xxxxxxx) wrote:
> > Don't start looking at used darkroom equipment or you may
> > find yourself to be "hunting and gathering.". [...]
> > This warning comes from one who is currently doing the
> > "hunting and gathering." [...]
>
> Thanks, Bill, and I consider myself warned.

I will just add one thing:  RH Designs.

The StopClock Professional and ZoneMaster II is THE reason to have a
darkroom.  These devices are slicker than snot.  The ZoneMaster II is
the darkroom equivelant of an OM-4Ti.  Can you say "Multi-spot
Metering"?  The StopClock Professional is a killer timer.  There
isn't ANYTHING else like it in the world.

When I give up these two devices, I will never set foot in a darkroom
again.

AG