[OM] Daytona Prototypes racing at Iowa Speedway

Subject: [OM] Daytona Prototypes racing at Iowa Speedway
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 22:36:55 -0700 (PDT)
http://image66media.com/Gallery/dp01

Just got home and did a quick pass-through of images of the racing
tonight.  If you select "slideshow" it will automate the viewing
process.

Due to a slight disagreement with the speedway regarding usage rights
and access, I am making an unusual request. I ask that each of you
purchase a racing photograph from me.  Doesn't matter the race or the
photograph--just need you all to purchase one for personal use only.
Price of the photograph will be normal stock-usage rates for a
full-size download.  However, I will waive payment.  Now that's a
deal, eh?

Please contact me offlist for specific photograph you'd like the
full-size file of.

I appreciate your assistance in this matter.

AG