[OM] Re: Retirement, was: #216

Subject: [OM] Re: Retirement, was: #216
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 02:41:42 -0700
Andrew Fildes wrote:
> Well done.
> You may be like a friend of mine who has refused to do any paid work
> at all and manages to fill his day quite nicely.
Ah, yes. Over seven years now, and I haven't been bored yet. Having
trouble finding the time and interest in doing a bit of programming I've
been asked to do for mucho $$.hr.
> It's the fourteenth and as usual, the French are celebrating my
> birthday (60)
Congratulations! I've been enjoying the seventh decade so far.
> so I think I'll go out and treat myself to breakfast
> and see if I can persuade a few people to sit very still for 10-20
> seconds. I love the idea of pinhole portraiture.

I hope it's good enough to post some samples. Most pinhole shots don't
excite me much, but I'm always interesting in checking out something new.

Moose