[OM] Re: Please fill me in on the last six months.....

Subject: [OM] Re: Please fill me in on the last six months.....
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 08:12:44 -0300

> What is going on with Walt? I don¹t like the sounds of what I¹m hearing.

I'm not sure if this all falls within the last 6 months, but Walt recently
lost his wife. If I remember the details correctly, I think they were
driving back from a neighboring town or city in Georgia, and his wife fell
asleep in the vehicle, or so Walt thought. When they stopped, he tried to
wake her up, and she had died, a rather shocking and tragic way to lose your
wife. I think she was only in her 50's. After that Walt went through some
discouraging times, as could be expected.
Then, just as unexpectedly, it's reported on the list that Walt is in
hospital, in extremely critical condition.

> Where is Moose?

I see moose running through the woods here from time to time, and sometimes
wading in the bogs with head half submerged.

> What else has happened since I¹ve been gone???

Olympus announced a new DSLR maybe?

> Rob

wayne