[OM] Re: Walt Wayman makes his transition 07/15/07

Subject: [OM] Re: Walt Wayman makes his transition 07/15/07
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 21:56:54 +0100
Thanks for keeping us up to date, Bill, even though the news is not what we
were all hoping for.  From your descriptions, I think we can rest easy that
Walt went on his own terms, as he would have insisted, when he knew the time
was right.  I am sure he would *not* appreciate the source for the
following, but they seem to me appropriate nonetheless:

==
When the day that he must go hence was come, many accompanied him to the
riverside; into which as he went he said, "Death, where is thy sting?" And
as he went down deeper, he said, "Grave, where is thy victory?" So he passed
over; and all the trumpets sounded for him on the other side.
==

--
Piers