[OM] Re: Seeking beginner/intermediate level book recommendations

Subject: [OM] Re: Seeking beginner/intermediate level book recommendations
From: Nils Frohberg <nilsf@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 11:04:51 +0200
On Mon, Jul 16, 2007 at 08:57:57PM +1200, David Carter wrote:
> Try Photo.net they have a lot of helpful articles
> I seem to recall they have a flash tutorial as well

Thanks for the extremely quick advice. Unfortunately, I was explicitely
asked for a book. Obviously, not everybody enjoys sitting in front of a
computer all day. :P

I for myself have read quite a few of the photo.net articles. IMHO,
they're not the absolutely best literature out there. E.g. I much prefer
strobist.blogspot.com for flash.

Nils