[OM] Re: Seeking beginner/intermediate level book recommendations

Subject: [OM] Re: Seeking beginner/intermediate level book recommendations
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 07:27:57 -0400
I'll second Bryan Peterson's book, Understanding Exposure.  But it
doesn't contain a single word on flash photography.  For that I can also
recommend the Strobist <http://strobist.blogspot.com/> and especially
the Lighting 101 pages.  I consider myself pretty knowledgeable on flash
photography but I almost always learn something worthwhile when visiting
the Stobist. <http://strobist.blogspot.com/2006/03/lighting-101.html>

Chuck Norcutt