[OM] A message from Walt's friend

Subject: [OM] A message from Walt's friend
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 19:41:02 -0400
I certainly remember a wonderful epitaph? written in verse by Walt for one of
his favorite feline friends a year or so ago.? I will make a donation to? the
Boston animal rescue league.? He certainly had a way with words, pixels and
film. I? learned much from his posts and had many a laugh as well.
Mike

Also, since he was a great animal lover, and doted on his two cats to the
extent of silliness, which will probably be hard for some of you to believe,
given his curmudgeonly nature, should you wish to do some sort of memorial in
his honor, I think it would be fitting to donate to any charity of your choice
in your locale which helps cats or other animals.  I'm sure he would be in
favor of that, plus it is neutral politically, and sound ecologically....  :-

AOL at AOL.com.