[OM] Re: GE digicam

Subject: [OM] Re: GE digicam
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 17:27:48 -0700
GE almost got out of appliances a few years ago since they were so
atypical of their usual industrial products. They decided that even
if appliances did not make them any money by comparison it was worth
it to preserve their name recognition with the American public whose
taxes ended up buying many of their products. I suspect this is a
current effort in this area.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA