[OM] Re: Walt Wayman makes his transition 07/15/07

Subject: [OM] Re: Walt Wayman makes his transition 07/15/07
From: "Johann Thorsson" <johann@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 19:55:24 -0700
It is not easy to select the right words here, especially when English is
not your first language.  I find this especially hard to write.

There are many things to regret in life, and one of them I truly regret now
is that I never sent him the card I intended.  I just did not believe he was
not going to make it, as stubborn as he was.  There was no rush.  I knew of
course that he was gravely ill, but I was just going to do it tomorrow, and
now it is too late.

It feels weird to miss a person who you never met and only knew existed for
a few months, but that is the truth.  I really miss him.