[OM] Posted in FM

Subject: [OM] Posted in FM
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 07:25:30 -0700 (PDT)
Copied verbatim (no affiliation, etc):

I`m not sure any of these lenses listed below will
work with Olympus digital cams or not but it won`t
hurt to ask since I paid my way here. I did read that
some Oly users got some kind of hack to use OM lenses?
Regardless, this Olympus OM-2n system belonged to my
elderly deceased bro in law and was passed on to me by
my sister.
I`ll take offers on any part or whole if you think it
will work for you.
I copied and pasted the ad here:

OK, I just bought 2 new (button) batteries today to
check out the shutter and meter operation and Voila!
It jumped to action. All camera function operate as
new.
Now other than a few minor scratches on the rear and
bottom this body it is in excellent condition and I
know personally it saw very little use. The guy was
simply a gear nut who rarely used what he bought. He
just wasn`t an outdoors type either.
The condition of the lenses and other accessories
range from excellent to never used. They been inside
the closet for 30+ years inside cases within a large
camera bag so they always been in a heated .air
conditioned environment .
Lets start here:
1....the attached lens is a 50mm 1.4 Zuiko and looks
new. (plus a new Hoya PL filter on it)

2....also there is another Zuiko (autozoom)f/4 75-150
a UV haze filter on it. (new in a hard case)

3....Add to this what looks like a new Kiron F/4-5.6
28-210 with a 72mm Kalimar UV filter on it. BTW, All
the lenses have end caps and are Olympus bayonet
mounts..
4....A solignor 2X teleconverter (looks unused)
5.....Also a brand new (in carrying hard case) a Sigma
mirror telephoto f/5.6 400mm lens.
6... next item is a T20 electronic flash (also looks
like it was just bought and not taken out of the box)
It comes with a leather pouch.
7.....last item is the 3 new looking instruction books

Oops! there`s even more, I also have the perfect
condition Record data back instruction book .
I forgot to say that the camera has a quartzdate back
already on the body and guess what? I also have the in
new condition original back plate.
This is a complete and nearly new package .
Here`s a link to some pictures, just scroll around to
view it all.
http://www.pbase.com/johnd1/olympus_om2n_system
Yeah, I see some dust on one of the lens caps. (Not
good for my credibility huh?)
Let me know if you need a close up of anything for
inspection purposes.

Contact me at giovatony1@xxxxxxxxxxx It`s quicker and
preferable to the forum messages.

Thanks,