[OM] Re: [way OT] Household project advice

Subject: [OM] Re: [way OT] Household project advice
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 22:59:28 -0400
Thanks, I'll have to try that after sending the wife to the store.  We
had two boxes of tooth picks (round and square) and she chose to throw
away the square ones.  I needed some square ones for spacers on a small
painting project a few weeks back but made do with something else after
discovering she had thrown them out.  This time she goes to the store. :-)

Chuck Norcutt