[OM] Re: [way OT] Household project advice

Subject: [OM] Re: [way OT] Household project advice
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 05:55:34 -0400
Surely you jest!  There are 20 doors to be done.  And one skill I have
never acquired is the ability to resharpen a chisel to a razor edge.  My
hammer and chisel work usually beats the wood into submission rather
than cleanly cutting it.  Actually, I'm not worried about the strength
of the wood holding the screw, only the difficulty of trying to drill a
new hole whose center point is sitting on the edge of the existing hole.

Chuck Norcutt