[OM] Re: Penobscot Narrows Gothic

Subject: [OM] Re: Penobscot Narrows Gothic
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 08:49:13 -0400
I have had this problem with earlier versions of Internet Explorer.
IE7 seems to work just fine, as does Firefox and Safari. I'm not sure
why this happens. It will take someone with a lot more expertise than
me to figure it out. But the promised 33 aren't all up yet. Still,
you should not be seeing blank spaces. I think it's time to call upon
the Support Ninjas at the RapidWeaver support site. <g>

Thanx for the heads-up.

--Bob