[OM] Re: Walt Wayman?

Subject: [OM] Re: Walt Wayman?
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 07:55:44 -0500
Olafo,
        I'm afraid so. Walt passed away quietly about two days ago after
he was transferred from the hospital to a hospice care facility. I think
I may still have a message from Walt's friend who has offered to forward
condolence cards via his home mail address. I will forward it to you.
His address is:

        Mac McCauley
        3480 Dry Creek Road
        Marietta, GA 30062