[OM] Re: Walt Wayman?

Subject: [OM] Re: Walt Wayman?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 14:20:31 +0100
I hace sent Olafo links to Bill's three main update messages in the arcxhive
at lists.tako.de, so that he can easily follow the news and the posted

And since Olafo probably will not be the last with a similar request, the
links are here:
<http://lists.tako.de/Olympus-OM/2007-06/msg01329.html>  and
<http://lists.tako.de/Olympus-OM/2007-07/msg00056.html>  and
<http://lists.tako.de/Olympus-OM/2007-07/msg00852.html>