[OM] Re: remailing to Olaf: Was - Re: Walt Wayman?

Subject: [OM] Re: remailing to Olaf: Was - Re: Walt Wayman?
From: nsurit@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 09:26:28 -0400
Ian, Please do it as that would be much easier for me.? I'm on the road for a
few days.? Bill Barber

Hi Olaf

PS
There are 209 emails in total from the first post from Bill Barber.
I'll leave it up to Bill unless its easier for me to do, all the emails
are in a subdirectory here so I can 'bounce' them through in
about 2-5 seconds.

Cheers
Ian Manners

There are 209 emails in total from the first post from Bill Barber.
I'll leave it up to Bill unless its easier for me to do, all the emails
are in a subdirectory here so I can 'bounce' them through in
about 2-5 seconds.

Cheers
Ian Manners
http://www.comkal.net/

OS/2: Not just another pretty program loader!

List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

AOL at AOL.com.