[OM] Pancreatic cancer, was Re: Walt Wayman Tribute TOPE

Subject: [OM] Pancreatic cancer, was Re: Walt Wayman Tribute TOPE
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 12:07:43 -0400
My brother-in-law died of pancreatic cancer at the age of 41.  About two
months prior to his death he had gone to the doctor complaining of
stomach ache and the doctor prescribed an antacid.  Fast forward about 6
weeks to a regular game of racket ball with a buddy of his.  After the
game he complained of being tired and not feeling well.  He lived alone
and later that day admitted himself to the hospital emergency room.  The
hospital quickly diagnosed him with pancreatic cancer.  He was dead 10
days after the diagnosis.  Pancreatic cancer can move really fast from
the first signs and symptoms.  He was also the least likely person you'd
ever suspect to die young.  At healthy and played healthy.  He was
(otherwise) the perfect picture of health.

Chuck Norcutt