[OM] T.Power Control labels (was Re: Last of OM items for sale)

Subject: [OM] T.Power Control labels (was Re: Last of OM items for sale)
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 18:52:33 +0100
There is a PDF image (scanned from the Olympus Sales Information File) of
the T Power Control labels for the T10 Ring Flash available here:

http://www.hemy.me.uk/Miscellany/T10calculatorlabels.pdf

If you want the T8 Ring Flash labels they are here:

http://www.hemy.me.uk/Miscellany/T8calculatorlabels.pdf

And if you want the T28 labels, you can probably guess the address by now:

http://www.hemy.me.uk/Miscellany/T28calculatorlabels.pdf

Sorry, you have to provide your own sticky labels!

--
Piers