[OM] Re: DSLR SALES

Subject: [OM] Re: DSLR SALES
From: "Christos Stavrou" <christos.stavrou@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 14:49:40 +0100
On 21/07/07, Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Actually that one bothered me a bit.
> Reminded me of the bloody paranoia about public photography that is
> now standard.
> Doesn't make it clear that he's within his rights.
> Pokes fun at an entire ethnic category.
> And his wife treats his photography as a nuisance.
> Plus he's getting sand in it! (Kicked or otherwise).

Very interesting points.
And I was just wondering why it left me with a bizzare kind of bitter
than funny taste...
By the way, stereotypes about which etchnic category are used there?
Do you mean the young woman and her 2 protective 'brothers'?

--
Christos Stavrou Photography
www.christosstavrou.com