[OM] Re: Walt Wayman Tribute TOPE

Subject: [OM] Re: Walt Wayman Tribute TOPE
From: "Jay Drew" <dreaded@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 09:55:53 -0700
Many thanks to Olaf and Hans for compiling the TOPE links.  I agree with Chuck
that his "Ghosts of Christmas Past" shot was a brilliant shot.

In reviewing Jan's compilation of Walt's musing on this group I lost track of
the fact that besides having a superb way with word, he could swing a mean
camera.  I wish I could have met him in person but we've got words and pictures
to admire.

And he'd probably say cut the crap.

Jay

Hand me my costume
Please won't you pass me my mask
I have appointments I must keep with my past.

Bill Nelson - Beauty Secrets