[OM] Re: Anarchy [was: Re: #232]

Subject: [OM] Re: Anarchy [was: Re: #232]
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 20:34:39 +1000
That's poor - no definition of it as a specific, political movement
or ideology? Tsk.
In fact, your own EcoReality organisation is probably run on
anarchist principles to a significant extent.
And as your site points out, Wiki is an anarchist information system
with a constitution which governs and regulates collaboration,
contribution, deletion and other behaviours.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx