[OM] Re: OT. retirement

Subject: [OM] Re: OT. retirement
From: r.burnette@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 16:09:17 -0400
I hope by now everyone realizes that car ticketing exchange was a joke.
It has floated around the internet several times. The use of familiar names
may have thrown a few people off, but it was just humor, folks.

Reminds me of a cartoon I saw. There were two people facing. One
had a huge smile on his face; the other had a frown. The one with the
frown was saying to the other person, "Look, fellow, humor is no joke."

I suppose one man's humor can be another man's goad. To paraphrase
The Shadow (an American fantasy radio serial from years ago), "Who
knows what lurks in the hearts of...men? The Shadow knows." The rest of
us just have to stumble around until something gives us a clue.  ;o)

Robert