[OM] Re: Anarchy [was: Re: #232]

Subject: [OM] Re: Anarchy [was: Re: #232]
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 20:12:52 -0700
> From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> That's poor - no definition of it as a specific, political movement
> or ideology? Tsk.

Yea, I was surprised and dismayed at the CMD-CTRL-D definition, but
didn't have time to wade into Wikipedia for the hive-mind consensus
definition.

> In fact, your own EcoReality organisation is probably run on
> anarchist principles to a significant extent.

Shhh! We can get away with that in Canada today, but perhaps not in
the coming NAU. I'm only hoping it takes long enough so that energy
resource depletion makes it impossible for them to dig up old emails.

(This message has probably already been intercepted and logged by
CARNIVORE. Sorry for bringing notice of our little camera group to
the CIA. :-)

:::: "We need a revolution."
:::: "Keep saying that, and we'll need a lawyer, assuming they let us
have one."
:::: Jan Steinman http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com