[OM] Re: Anarchy [was: Re: #232]

Subject: [OM] Re: Anarchy [was: Re: #232]
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 20:44:30 -0700
> From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
>
> I'm concerned that we apparently agree on many things that don't
> include
> computers.

That's okay. Give it time. You'll come around. Latest figures:
Apple's computer sales are growing at TWICE the rate of total
computer sales.

But if Apple ever becomes the dominant player, I'll start looking for
new outliers. I'm more interested in not following the crowd than I
am in any particular company. Subvert the dominant paradigm!

Requisite Oly content: Olympus's DSLR market share must be very
similar to Apple's computer market share.

:::: Getting a personal computer is sorta like getting married so
you'll have someone to help you with all the problems you never would
have had if you had never gotten married in the first place.
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.Bytesmiths.com/Item/794637>