[OM] Re: Split Image Focus Screen for E-1 available next Tuesday - Exper

Subject: [OM] Re: Split Image Focus Screen for E-1 available next Tuesday - Experiences?
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 14:57:49 -0500
Paul Braun wrote:
> Johann Thorsson wrote:
>> I have been keeping an eye on his listings and so far he has not offered any
>> E-1 screens.  They were supposed to be available last week.

> I searched by the item number in Piers' email, and found the closed
> listing.  I contacted the seller and he said he has plenty of the E1
> screens, but apparently hasn't listed anything, nor did he indicate when
> he would again.  It may be time for another email.

Except that I just noticed the one in that listing is a different seller
than the jinfinance guy... didn't notice that.

Piers, did you buy one from jinfinance or the cowy7 guy?

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon