[OM] Re: Split Image Focus Screen for E-1 available next Tuesday - Exper

Subject: [OM] Re: Split Image Focus Screen for E-1 available next Tuesday - Experiences?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 22:08:47 +0100
Mine took about a week from Shanghai to UK, so you should be OK.

NB his listing is for E1, E330, E400, E500 - that doesn't mean the same
screen fits all - he will email you at close to ask which model you are
using.

NB also, as in my original posting, the exposure correction needed.  Further
use suggests that the exposure correction may vary with the aperture in use.
There is some background (though not specifically for the cowy07 screen)
here: http://tinyurl.com/2kam22

--
Piers