[OM] Re: Panasonic four-thirds dropping

Subject: [OM] Re: Panasonic four-thirds dropping
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 19:21:01 -0400
I used to consider buy.com a fly-by-night internet outfit (and maybe
they are) but just this past week I've noticed the president of the
company appearing in ads on TV.  The ads are a bit bizarre.  It shows
him sitting on the edge of the roof of the buy.com building.  You don't
realize it until the camera starts to pull back... and back and back.

Chuck Norcutt