[OM] Looking for price estimates

Subject: [OM] Looking for price estimates
From: "R S" <darkbulb@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 23:09:24 -0700
I am in the process of selling off a lot of my cameras, filters, hoods,
external finders, etc, etc, etc.

CAMERAS:
The cameras I'm selling were all pretty carefully acquired over a period of
years and are all;
 -  in excellent to near mint condition,
 - with working meter if applicable,
 - often with original leather case,
 - some with orignal brand filters, caps, hoods,
 - one or two in the original box with documents (the trip 35 cameras),
 - comes with a 5 days inspection timeframe and can be returned minus cost
of shipping.

I've therefore priced them maybe 10% over what one may be able to snipe on
eBay, etc.

I've been browsing eBay to get a sense for how much to ask for the cameras
but in many cases there are no auctions for the particular model (even
completed ones).

These are my first stab at prices:

#    Brand        Version                        Body        Price

1    Olympus     35 ECR                     Chrome        25
2    Olympus     35 UC                       Chrome        300
3    Olympus     35 LC                       Chrome        65
4    Olympus     35 ECR                    Chrome        25
5    Olympus     35 SP                       Black        200
6    Mamiya       Super Deluxe           Chrome        60
7    Zeiss           Ikon Ikomatic A        Chrome        20
8    Olympus     35 LE                       Chrome        65
9    Olympus     35 LC                       Chrome        65
10  Olympus     35 SP                       Black          200
11  Olympus     35 ECR                     Black        15
12  Olympus     Trip 35 (black shutter) Chrome        40
13  Olympus     Quickmatic                Chrome        15
14  Olympus     35 LE                        Chrome        65
15  Olympus     35 LC                        Chrome        65
16  Olympus     35 RC                        Chrome        0 (broken timer
lever, not tested, free for shipping)
17  Olympus     35 EC 2                     Chrome        40
18  Olympus     35 ED                        Chrome        25
19  Olympus     Trip 35 (chr shutter)    Chrome        30
20  Olympus     Trip 35                       Black        175
21  Olympus     Pen (one lug)              Chrome        30
22  Olympus     Trip 35 (chr shutter)     Chrome        30
23  Olympus     35 EC                       Chrome        20

A camera like the 35UC it's almost impossible to price considering that it
may appear once every three years (or less) on eBay.

This is not a for-sale-list. I intend to put them all up on cameragas.com or
rangefinderforum.com (unless there is an interest for any camera here and I
can of course post here).
But I am mostly interested to seeing if the above prices are correct as I
don't want to be completely off base when getting rid of them.

Thanks in advance.

/Rich