[OM] Yes, it is old and it is also FREE, except for postage

Subject: [OM] Yes, it is old and it is also FREE, except for postage
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 09:55:44 EDT
In my hunting and gathering for the darkroom I will build in the next year,
I've come upon a few relics from times past that I will never use.  I am
clueless as to how others might use them, however I am willing to send them to
new homes if anyone is willing to pay for the postage.  The equipment is  free,
as is my boxes and packing material.

Kodak Rapid Color Processor Model II with attached Simon Omega Temp
Stabilizer and some instructions

and

Chromega Color Solid State Analyzer, instructions, probes, etc.

You can either or both.  The box/boxes will be relatively heavy.

No takers here, it will go to Craigslist or the local land fill.  Off  list,
please.  <{8^)  Bill Barber