[OM] Re: 1 stop difference between 2 series & 1 series focusing screen?

Subject: [OM] Re: 1 stop difference between 2 series & 1 series focusing screen?
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 18:05:54 -0400
Hi,

I believe John confirmed that FL does affect the compensation required
with a 2-series screen on OM1 or 2 bodies.  I had contacted John and as
best I can remember regarding a universal recalibration of the meter
and that was not possible.  How large an effect the FL has is not clear
to me.

Mike

http://lists.tako.de/Olympus-OM/2000-08/msg00437.html

(& see previous link with note from John)

Well, I may have missed something all these years, but I'm not aware of
any exposure compensation required for different focal lengths on
OM-1(s) bodies. Using a two series screen ahould only require a simple
exposure compensation for the screen, but nothing for different focal
lengths. Or have I missed something?
from AOL at AOL.com.