[OM] Re: OT: Kootenays SE BC Canada

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Kootenays SE BC Canada
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 21:37:54 -0300
Nelson, BC is fast becoming the new discovery of south eastern BC.

See here:

http://www.johnhudsonphoto.com/038.html

for where you can take a Sunday afternoon drive to in mid summer [which we
did in a diesel VW Jetta] or a whole day hike with a light lunch in the back
pack. One ascends from about 1,000'  at the start of the forestry road.

jh