[OM] Re: [OT] In GeeBees's land... (Land Rover show)

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] In GeeBees's land... (Land Rover show)
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 22:11:20 +1000
Yeah - looks more like my front driveway.
And come to that, a bit like my parent's front drive last week -
they're in Warwickshire.
#1 son was in the Faroes last week, where that would be considered a
major highway.
Bloody Pommy plonkers have to go looking for a bit of fake 4WD action.
Good grief - and they got so excited too.
Now when I was out on Wedge Island in the LWB diesel Land Rover...

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx