[OM] Re: Clint

Subject: [OM] Re: Clint
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 11:46:07 -0400
I tried calling but there's no answer at 214-352-8448. So I tried
searching on his address "2510 Electronic Lane, Suite 907" and then
tried varying the Suite to either 908 or 906.  Suite 908 apparently
doesn't exist but Suite 906 is occupied by Holsapple Jewelers and a
sweet lady there named Julie told me that Clint has been gone for about
a year and a half and was planning to work out of his house because the
shop overhead was too high.  He left her with the same email address of
olyfix@xxxxxxxxxx but also left his home(?) number 972-712-2112.  I'd
try calling that which is a suburban Dallas area code.  Feeding that
number to Google mentions Photosphere and gives an address in Frisco,
Texas which is on the northeast side of Dallas not from from where the
shop was located.

If you don't get anywhere with that I'd next try contacting Wilson
Enterprises which operates the single web page now at his site.  There's
an address in Bigelow, Arkansas and a phone number on this page:
<http://www.wilsonenterprises.biz/salepage.html>

Let us know what you find out.

Chuck Norcutt